Meaningful Beauty / my face and eyes swelled up. gotta a skin rash

United States Review updated:

i have used the neck and chest cream that gave me a red rash. then i also used the eye lift cream. and my eyes swelled up . underneth swelling as well.

Comments

• Ra
      Jun 21, 2011

WoW!

• Cr
      Jun 22, 2011

Have seen these same products advertised on infomercials, They always offer a 30 day money back guarantee.Have you returned these products to the Company you purchased them from?

• Su
      Sep 23, 2011

Yes - that is common practice for them! I returned my shipment and they told me it would take 4 - 6 weeks for the credit. In the meantime they continued charging me. After 6 weeks and no credit I called back and they said they never received it my shipment - THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THEIR STANDARD! I had the UPS tracking number, but that wasn't good enough...they said they had to send me an affidavit VIA SNAIL MAIL (A LEGAL DOCUMENT THEY CANNOT EMAIL, yea right!!!) which I have to sign and return in order to get the credit. Ridiculous! Clearly they try to make you jump through hoops over and over until you give up. After much arguing and NO cooperation from the customer service rep I talked to an extremely fake supervisor who promised he would refund - let's see! THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! Not to mention the product made me break out horribly!

• Cr
      Oct 17, 2011

Sounds like you need to talk to your credit card company and tell them you are not authorizing any future payments to them for these products. And If that does'nt work tell them your not going to be doing business with them any longer. Or maybe you just need a pre-paid credit card, If the funds are not available they cant get them.

• Pa
      Dec 23, 2013

I have broke out in a rash under my eye and it became very puffy!