MDG Computers / Horrible place to purcahse a compuer form.
I too have been taken by this company. We purchased a computer in January of this year(2008) at MDG in London. I ordered my computer to have a card slot at the front of the computer for my camera card and they did not install it. I also had upgraded my keyboard and mouse and they sent me the basis one. Because the card slot and the speakers they threw into the deal for being a first time MDG customer were not in stock I said I would come back in 2 days once it would be in. They still did not have my speakers and forgot all about the card slot. To top it all off when we got everything home they didn't inlude a power cord. I called them and they were ever so sorry but thier techs are very busy servicing people and it was an over site on their part. I called them and said I was getting a bad feeling from them about all the missing components and would prefer my money back. It was then I was told no refunds or money back. They had no idea what I did to the computer. I had to remeind them I did nothing as I didn't have a power cord to use it.
I would never buy one from them again and now it is Oct 2008 and I have to look at getting a new computer because the one I purchased form MDG doesn't work at all. I have had to put more ram on it and a new video card in it because what they installed would not support Vista.
Make this a lesson to all. Stay away from them. I have heard good stories but more bad. Anyone I talk to about computers either has experienced or knows someone who has experienced the horror I have gon through.
It is especially disheartening cause I don't know that much about computers nor do I ever want to. I can buy a car and not get ripped off. Why can't I buy a computer and not have the same trust in the sales person?
More MDG Computers Complaints & Reviews
- MDG Computers - Newmarket, Ontario - Manufacturer's defect, warranty not covered 
- MDG Visionbook Pro 3700S - MDG is a fraud company 
- MDG Computers - Fraudulent Service 
- MDG Computers - Bogus charges and it is impossible to cancel them 
- MDG Computers - STILL TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT 
- MDG - issues with verification and my sales rep
- MDG Computers Canada Inc. - I signed a contract with mdg they in return will not give me my product after they took my money
- MDG Computers - laptop purchase
- MDG - Beware
- MDG Canada - Rip offs