MDG Computers / Warranty fraud
I bought a new laptop from mdg computers.It had a standard warranty of one year and I was told by the salesperson that if anything goes wrong, they will fix it at their Vancouver store.
However, we my Ethernet connection stop working ( I could not connect to the Internet via Ethernet cable). I took it back to their Vancouver store. The employee at the service desk told me that they will have to send back the laptop to Toronto to have it fixed. I told them that the salesperson told me that they fix them here. He said that if you want to have it fixed, you must leave it here for up to about 7 to 7 weeks.
MDG Vancouver store called me after about 2 weeks to let me know that the adopter on the motherboard is broken and I will have to pay for it. But I told them that it is under warranty for one year, but they said they can have replace the motherboard and cannot fix it for free. I was shoched and talk to the salesperson, but nothing worked and I told them that I cannot pay about $350.00 and want my laptop back. So they took another 2 weeks before I could get my laptop back. I talked to many other stores and they told me that my laptop was under warranty and that MDG was supposed to fix it at no charge.
I really wasted my money and time while dealing with MDG. I hope nobody else will ever do business with them.
More MDG Computers Complaints & Reviews
- MDG Computers - Newmarket, Ontario - Manufacturer's defect, warranty not covered 
- MDG Visionbook Pro 3700S - MDG is a fraud company 
- MDG Computers - Fraudulent Service 
- MDG Computers - Bogus charges and it is impossible to cancel them 
- MDG Computers - STILL TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT 
- MDG - issues with verification and my sales rep
- MDG Computers Canada Inc. - I signed a contract with mdg they in return will not give me my product after they took my money
- MDG Computers - laptop purchase
- MDG - Beware
- MDG Canada - Rip offs