MBD Attorneys / prescribed debt
MBD call centre has been phoning me for several months now regarding a personal loan I had with Standard Bank years ago. Although we did pay off this debt, I have not kept my receipt for 9 years (I have not had any active accounts with Standard Bank since 2010) . I've e-mailed the prescription through to them on several occasions, and have a read receipt for one of the emails. They are unable to supply any documentation (i.e. proof of loan agreement, a statement reflecting payments, proof of letter of demand and/or summons), which I have requested every time that they phone me. They however continue to harass me on a weekly basis, on my personal cellphone and even on my work number.
More MBD Attorneys Complaints & Reviews
- MBD Attorneys - settlement letters 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - identity account 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - Stay away 
- MBD Attorneys - really guys, you need to do something about your service 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - Threat to hand over 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - paid up account cheque account, unethical behavior
- Munnik Basson Dagama - bed service (bridge of agreement)
- MBD Attorneys - account paid still waiting for paid up letter
- MBD Attorneys - my payments seem to have gone missing???
- MBD Attorneys - harassment