Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher / piece of junk!
This dishwasher is terrible. It's two years old and I've had nothing but problems with it after a few months. The biggest problem is that it rinses the dishes with soapy water and then the soap dries on the dishes.
I've had "technicians" out here but they say they can't help me because my water is hard. Baloney. I've done every "fix" they have told me to do, run it with only vinegar twice, use a product called Lemi Shine, etc. Still the problem. Today the technician told me it was the rinse agent, Cascade Crystal Clear, that was causing the soapy rinse water. So I should run the dishwasher enough times to get rid of all of it in the dispenser. We'll see... I hate this dishwasher. I've had dishwashers for decades, so I know what they should do, but these "technicians" talk to me like I've never owned one before and it's my fault!
More Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag Neptune Front Loader Washer - the worst appliance experience! 
- Maytag - defected maytag refrigerator ice marker door cover (discovered defected part within 30 days)
- Maytag - mrt118fffz
- Maytag - maytag washer 
- Maytag - mvwc416fw - 3.6 cu. ft top load washer service complaint
- [Resolved] Maytag - maytag bravos xl