Maytag Bravos MCT High Efficiency washing machinewashing machine not filling with enough water

I bought this machine a year ago at Lowe's and had 2 service calls in the first 6 months. The machine senses weight and supposedly fills accordingly. There is never enough water for a thorough wash and because I care for my 90 year old mother in my home and do lots of laundry for her all week a thorough wash is crucial to her health. On occasion pieces of clothing will come out completely dry! The whites never look clean. I'm not sure what my recourse is but I'm on a crusade for results. I've seen many bad reviews on this product. What can you do for me?

Li
Jul 30, 2018

Comments

• Ad
      Sep 08, 2018

I am having the exact same problem with my Maytag washer. The washer has a sensor and you can supposedly override it for a "deep wash, " however, it doesn't work. The machine will only fill with about 4" of water. I have to lift
    and shut the lid, so that 8 seconds worth of water will fill into the tub. I have to do this about 70 times, so that enough water will fill into the tub to do a load of laundry. It would be nearly as easy to wash everything out by hand.