Mayan Palace / mayan palace awful experience

Mexico
3 years ago me and my husband acquire a membership with Mayan Palace, we think that could be a great idea to invest on a timeshare
We wanted the cancellation but the resort denied that possibility while in the timeshare presentation the salesperson told us that we could cancel whenever we want it, of course it was not true. Bad treatment and a misleading membership, the first year was fine, then the problems started when we received a extra charge from a service that we didnt used it. The cost of the maintenance fees, totally is a crazy price and out of our possibilities. I think that Mayan Palace resort is one of the worst places in the world.
We found Mexican Timeshare Solutions on a timeshare users group website and we hire them. I highly recommend Mexican Timeshare Solutions if you want an honest, responsive means of getting rid of your Mexican timeshare. Mexican Timeshare Solutions took no money upfront .I paid them after they sent me documentation from the Mexican court that my timeshare was revoked
You dont have idea how much I battle with those people to let me go out, all was my fault for not read the contract in time, but now friends you know it, so stay alert.
De
Apr 20, 2017

Grupo Vidanta Logo Grupo Vidanta
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

46 Reviews
Paseo de las Moras S/N Fraccionamiento NĂ¡utico TurĂ­stico C.P.
Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit