Match.com / won't let people change password when stalkers hack into your account
I have several ex girlfriends who are cyber-stalking me online, including hacking into my dating websites to screw around with my dating prospects or send un-authorized messages on my behalf too get me into trouble.
Every other dating website I am part of (OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, Christian Mingle, etc) allowed me to immediately change my password to prevent these cyber stalker ex girlfriends and others from breaking into my account - only match.com makes it EXTREMELY IMPOSSIBLE (in fact totally impossible) to change my password, this ensuring that my stalkers can have their way with me, my account, and my personal information.
Match.com sucks and they enable getting stalked online - never join their services, and if you are a member, close your account immediately, as they don't care about you, your privacy, or your safety.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.