Match.com / unauthorized payment
I joined Match. com in December 2016, I cancelled subscription in may, I did not appreciate there were two sites aligned and paid both Match and Alliance. I thought when I cancelled one as your emails come up together, that both accounts would be cancelled.
I have phoned and confirmed cancelation again and would like a refund for £47.20 that you took out of my account on the 23rd October.
You will see from your records I have had no contact on this site for the previous nine months.
I look forward to a refund prior to raising a dispute with my bank
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.