Match.com / match.com and other match owned sites such as chemistry and our times

I was on Match with a year subscription - which I was tricked into because the site lists the fees by month but doesn't make it clear that you will be charged one time for the whole year.

During that year and 6 months additional, I have tried to stop any auto renewals but they keep happening and Match refuses to refund my money. They even charged me for an account that was blocked and I didn't have access to it at all and I'd told them so.

After 18 months on Match.com, 6 months on Chemistry and 3 months on Our Times, I am warning others to NOT SIGN UP if you are a female looking for men. I have to say that 98% of the "men" I heard from were scammers. The emails were obviously not from real people looking for relationships. The emails read like this: "Hey beautiful, you have a beautiful smile. Why hasn't some lucky man snatched you up yet? Your profile makes my heart pound and I can't wait to hear from you. Your profile is exactly what I want in a woman. My subscription on this site runs out tonight, so please email me at ___ or text me at _______."

Really, I never once got a like, wink or email from a real person. Be warned: Match.com and Chemistry and Our Times are just sites masquerading as online dating sites. Really, they are just cash cows for the company.

Do not subscribe and waste your money!!! I do not know anyone who has been successful on these sites.

A total rip-off. An evil company that continues to "promise that you'll meet someone special" when they know you won't meet anyone at all but they will take every dime that can get from you in a dishonest manner.

Shameful!!!