Match.com / falsely accused
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Match.com / Inappropriate Email(s) Sent
Accusation of correspondence sent from my account:
2. Match.com threatened to terminate my account with no refund.
3. Match.com makes indirect accusation that my correspondence was disrespectful.
4. Match.com refuses to provide further details without a subpoena.
Email signed by the following:
Match.com Member Resolutions Team
Case ID: 1183922
My follow up email was responded with an automated reply stating I would receive a reply within 24 hours. I did not receive a reply within 48 hours.
Upon review of emails in my Sent box on my account on Match.com, there were no inappropriate emails sent. There were never any disrespectful words of any kind.
Match.com is making false and defamatory allegations against me. I have the proof with the emails in my Sent box along with the email from Match.com.
Match.com is a dishonest company. A dishonest business and people need to be aware of this.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.