Match.com / charged my credit card for 6-month subscription without my authorization
I was searching Match, com to see if there were any "new" profiles. When I did this the subscription page came up and then it instantly went to "congratulations! you have reactivated your membership". There was no credit card info and I did not give my consent or authorization. They charged my credit card for $119.94 for a six-month bundle.
I called Match's toll free number 6 times. The call centers must be over in India or the Middle East as everyone I spoke to had an accent and was impossible to understand. I was hung up on, and put on hold indefinitely for 4 out of the 6 calls I made. I was told each time I was ineligible for a refund.
Each time they asked me for my email, my phone number, my date of birth, and my zip code. When I told them I would subscribe for one month, they continued to tell me I was "ineligible" for a refund of any kind.
I have been a member of MATCH on and off for over 20 years. Match.com is a complete rip-off and I would strongly suggest you avoid this dating site at all costs. They are not customer service oriented, they are dishonest and by reviewing this site, I see I'm not the only one who got ripped off!
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.