Match.com / scam
Match.com will not monitor and control profiles online. There are many misrepresentations on match.com and there are more and more profiles that are fake. One of my friends wrote to a guy for 3 months and he turned out to be a female in prison! Be careful! I have another friend that met a guy that claims he is 45 years old with 1 child. This profile name: glassisfull999 is NOT 45 years old! Steve is going to be 49 years old and has 3 children! He again misrepresents himself on match.com. This is NOT fair to women looking for specific criteria in what they hope to meet. I know many women in my age group of 35-45 that is not interested in wasting their time with a man that is over the age of 45 years. This man is going to be 50 soon and it is totally not fair to single women on match.com. I would hope that match.com would consider changing and monitoring profiles. Please consider!
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - I changed password on account for security and now i am blocked from account
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.
- Match.com - logging into account
- Match.com - terminating my subscription with no just cause
- Match.com - messages