Massage Envy / lack of proper information provided
I was told my the person at the desk that I could not be serviced because my card was not up to date.I then said thast I didn't want to do business with them any more even though I had 11 massages back logged . I said that I wanted to get the one that was scheduled, (they called the day before to confirm) and they said no. I told them that I wanted to stop doing business with them and they said OK.That was on the 25th of July and today the 15 of September I see that they are taking money out of the samt account that they said I coulld not get credit from. Also they want to take all back payments from me all at once.They never told me I had to d=sign a cancell statement when I said that I didn, t want their servicies any mory. I contacted them today and signed the cancellation and was informed that they would still take 1 more month .
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - unauthorizeed credit card charges
- Massage Envy - memberships??
- Massage Envy - I was discriminated against...
- Massage Envy - reimbursement for overcharge...
- Massage Envy - unethical payment tactics