Having problems with Infinity Spas?

2212 Buffalo Rd
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Infinity Spas.

Complaints & Reviews

Integrity / Infinity Spas — Horrible nightmare product

Ordered a pool from integrity spas, just happens to be 20 minutes from infinity spas -- same names of people...

GotWholesaling/Infinity Spas — Aweful Companies

Long story short, GotWholesaling is an absolutely aweful company and their products, Infinity Spas are...

Infinity SpasNon-delivery of supplies

November 4, 2008: placed on-line order for replacement filters and chemicals. The $74.98 charge posted to my credit card Nov 5. To date (Nov 20, or more than 10 full business days later) I've neither heard nor seen anything -- not even an order confirmation.

Nov 18, 4:13 p.m. An e-mail sent to [protected]@infinityspas.net (the "email us" address on the main web page) bounced with a mailer-daemon notice of a "permanent error" and "your mail was administratively denied."

Nov 19: called [protected] (note: this toll free number connects to the same recordings as [protected], the number on the web page). I followed the menu options for shipping status for parts and supplies and then listened to a recorded loop while waiting for someone to pick up. After more than 29 minutes the recording switched to a statement that they were closed and to call back during business hours, even though it still 30 minutes before close of the stated business hours.

Nov 20, I very patiently and repeatedly tried to reach a human at various extensions and call-menu options and finally did -- but he told me I had the wrong extension, that I needed an extension for on-line sales. He gave those as x123, 124 and 203. But I had no luck getting a human response at any of them, nor at several other extensions.

On October 13 and 14, 2008, when I called for technical help with my new spa, I had no problem reaching humans. One helpful person, Doug, even e-mailed me a technical procedure for clearing an airlock. So I e-mailed Doug immediately after the first e-mail (Nov 18) bounced. No response yet and I wonder whether he is still there because the automated calling feature to reach people at Infinity allows you to spell names; when I spell Doug's name (both first and last), it doesn't recognize the name.

All this led me to abandon hope of actually receiving the supplies I ordered from Infinity. Fortunately, having paid by credit card, I was able to dispute the charge for failure to deliver the product and be credited what I paid.

The credit card rep took careful note of my repeated efforts to try to contact InfinitySpas so as to resolve the problem. They appreciate if not require a reasonable time to await the delivery (5 to 7 business days is typical, said the credit card rep) and reasonable efforts to contact the merchant. What I did here more than satisfied the rep and he credited my account.

In writing this I tried once more to call, this time choosing the menu options for existing warranty claims -- the same extension that Doug and another person answered promptly October 13 and 14. After 8 minutes 52 seconds on hold, hearing the same recorded loop, I gave up for good.

• To
      tom Nov 20, 2008

Company went out of business. Costco dropped them. If you have a spa coming from speedy spa delivery good luck, they are at the same address.

• Se
      ServiceTechin Delaware Nov 20, 2008

I think they went out of business very fast. They owe me $2000 for spa deliveries I performed fopr them and nobody has contacted me yet!

• He
      Henry Dec 02, 2008

Purchased a spa in Nov 2007, had some small problems which they resolved quickly. August of 2008 I was starting to have heater problems. Water just didn't seem warm. Talk to technician at Infinity and they sent out a new control unit. Dispatched it to a local company to install. After installation I was having problems with spa blowing the GFI circuit in the main fuse box. But the Sub box fuses where fine. (by the tub)

I called again and was told that I needed a GFI box near the tub or my warranty would be void. I informed them that it was approved by the local Electrical inspector as a sound setup. Furthermore installation guide said it was except able. They again dispatched a workorder. Since it was a day after the control unit was installed. The repair company who replaced the box called me. (there over 70 Miles away) We arranged to have call each other when I was at the Hot tub and had the inspection cover off. We went threw some checks and determined that the Ozonator was defective.

November 4th I tried calling Infinity. No Answer. I called the repair place that ordered the Ozonator and was told the company went out of business. I cleanned the tub the same weekend and replaced filter and flushed the lines. Upon startup of the cleaned tub, the Blower motors quit working. (after it was working until 80 degrees( I again tried calling Infinity spas. No luck. Called Absolute Spas where I ordered it from. I was told that company was reopening in a week and too email a Kristy Hardin. I emailed her my problem and told her I was paying a local spa man to come look at the spa. No Answer.

After over $300.00 of repairs spa is working great. He did say that the control unit they sent is a little to small for the unit. I should have a 5.5 heater not a 4.5 heater. I have been trying to get a hold of them with no e veal. Yet Absolute spas is still selling spa's on the Web.

Bad company... Wish we could do a class action law suit.

• John Dec 16, 2008

Sounds like you have a good local service company to turn to, but if you ever need someones help, just let me know... I can help you if you need assistance. Just check my profile and contact me.

Infinity Spas — Don't Pay There Service Providers

These guys are a real piece of work. We have been doing the service for them for over 2 years now. They are...

Infinity Spas — Awful company

I unfortunately used to work for Infinity Spas for a couple of years. I am being completely honest when I...

Infinity Spas — Scam and cheating

Purchase of hot tub May 2008. At Empire Building Materials Leesport, Pennsylvania After about two months I...