Mashreq Bank / cheating

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I Applied Easy cash 5000 dhs, last month.[protected]). They told me get the money with in two days, but still i am not get money in my Account.[protected]). I gave clearly my NBD Account number to transfer the Money, but they send wrong Account number. They told "you pay your due amount correctly next month".

How i pay due amount without my money receive?

Comments

• Ra
      7th of Jul, 2009

Mashreq bank decided that car loan settelments "fees" should be increased from 2.5% to 5%...

I have to pay now approx 2, 100 AEDs because of their efficiency and hardwork

Did I mention that I found out on the same day i paid the settelment? I got a call later that day telling me that I had to pay more as the rules changed... the amount of hatered and disguest in my heart cannot be measured or quantified to this bank !!!

• Dy
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Business Banking
    United Arab Emirates

We had to submit our KYC documents at our nearest branch. We renewed our Commercial License 28/6/18 and submitted documents to Deira branch 1/7/18. More information was requested 5/7/18 and submitted same day. Now our account is on hold and business is standing still. I phoned the bank and was told it could take several weeks to lift the hold!!!

• Aj
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - mashreq new credit card
    deira dubai

Dear Sir, /Mam

This is info to you I NazeerJan sahibjan A/c No 019100209647 my credit card no 4198652479511752, my credit card is not working. Kindly do needful to open this credit card .

Thanking You

NazeerJan SahibJan

• Sw
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - I am complaining regarding the delay of my money transfer
    Qatar

Dear Sir,
    My money transfer has been delayed 7 day .Always it is happening like this.My current ebanking transaction ref no-165087654905148 has delayed 7 days.Please explain me why it is delaying.

With Regards,
    Swayam Prakash Jena

• Zi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Max Saver
    UAE

Hello,

I applied to open a max saver account 2 weeks ago and till now I dont have any account

Zied Chaabane is my name check the application ASAP!

• Iv
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Customer Service Representative
    United Arab Emirates

I had call awhile ago at 044244010, to complaint against our machine because it has connection from last night, and these CSR ANISHA speak to me in a very rude manner. Conversation has many end line, and followed by a rude tone of voice.

• Fa
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Salary Account opening
    United Arab Emirates

I did not get my salary account opened till now eventhough all required documents were handed over to your representative on 12th December 2017 .

reference number is ECCAE011159

• Ha
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Money Transfer
    United Arab Emirates

Your customer service contact number is inefficient to answer my need. Please call me 0524855205

I am expecting a inward remittance from ADIB since Aug 26 2018.

It has been two days and did not receive the amount.