Mashreq Bank / cheating

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I Applied Easy cash 5000 dhs, last month.[protected]). They told me get the money with in two days, but still i am not get money in my Account.[protected]). I gave clearly my NBD Account number to transfer the Money, but they send wrong Account number. They told "you pay your due amount correctly next month".

How i pay due amount without my money receive?

Comments

• Ra
      7th of Jul, 2009

Mashreq bank decided that car loan settelments "fees" should be increased from 2.5% to 5%...

I have to pay now approx 2, 100 AEDs because of their efficiency and hardwork

Did I mention that I found out on the same day i paid the settelment? I got a call later that day telling me that I had to pay more as the rules changed... the amount of hatered and disguest in my heart cannot be measured or quantified to this bank !!!

• Dy
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Business Banking
    United Arab Emirates

We had to submit our KYC documents at our nearest branch. We renewed our Commercial License 28/6/18 and submitted documents to Deira branch 1/7/18. More information was requested 5/7/18 and submitted same day. Now our account is on hold and business is standing still. I phoned the bank and was told it could take several weeks to lift the hold!!!

• Aj
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - mashreq new credit card
    deira dubai

Dear Sir, /Mam

This is info to you I NazeerJan sahibjan A/c No 019100209647 my credit card no 4198652479511752, my credit card is not working. Kindly do needful to open this credit card .

Thanking You

NazeerJan SahibJan

• Sw
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - I am complaining regarding the delay of my money transfer
    Qatar

Dear Sir,
    My money transfer has been delayed 7 day .Always it is happening like this.My current ebanking transaction ref no-165087654905148 has delayed 7 days.Please explain me why it is delaying.

With Regards,
    Swayam Prakash Jena

• Zi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Max Saver
    UAE

Hello,

I applied to open a max saver account 2 weeks ago and till now I dont have any account

Zied Chaabane is my name check the application ASAP!

• Iv
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Customer Service Representative
    United Arab Emirates

I had call awhile ago at 044244010, to complaint against our machine because it has connection from last night, and these CSR ANISHA speak to me in a very rude manner. Conversation has many end line, and followed by a rude tone of voice.

• Fa
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Salary Account opening
    United Arab Emirates

I did not get my salary account opened till now eventhough all required documents were handed over to your representative on 12th December 2017 .

reference number is ECCAE011159

• Ha
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Money Transfer
    United Arab Emirates

Your customer service contact number is inefficient to answer my need. Please call me 0524855205

I am expecting a inward remittance from ADIB since Aug 26 2018.

It has been two days and did not receive the amount.

• Jr
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Loan

Hi
    J R JEWELS DMCC apply loan in mashreq bank it's a long time already and we didn't get full amount also whenever I can your salesman guys Mr sudipto he is busy Neve Tak I have some problem bank already changed me interested.etc so we. Need COMPENSATION plz work on this email ASAP
    Thanks
    Jayesh sasapara
    J R JEWELS DMCC
    +971 56 127 5299

• Ad
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Funds transfer of trade payment
    Adilwarraich27@gmail.com

From my account payment is detuctef at 5th sept and till now i didn't recieve payment and i m calling my relationship manager from last teo days and he is saying i m doing and he is not sending me sift copy of payment

• Bh
    Mashreq Bank - Debit cardboard service of neo account
    United Arab Emirates

It seems that the neo product services have not been updated in your system and the app.
    I have been trying since last one week to activate my card through all possible ways and called customer care officers several times but each time I get different solutions and which fail to work.

One of the worst service to activate the card

• Im
    Mashreq Bank - Atm Machine
    United Arab Emirates

I have added 5200 in the atm. The atm accepted 5100 and return the 100. I add 100 again. The machine give me receipt of 100 only. What about the 5100?
    29/08/2017 2:29

A deposit of AED 100 has been made to your account no. ******026366. Please call 04-4244763 in case of any query.
    This may I receive of 100.

• So
    Mashreq Bank - cradit card paper statement
    United Arab Emirates

Attached please find the paper statement received today 12/09/2018 for the month of Aug'2018.

Please arrange to stop sending paper statement as per the case resolved REF-1604522-R9J3B3

• Fi
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - C Care Service
    United Arab Emirates

I am a credit card customer of Mashreq Bank as I did try to reach to customer care executive but all try are waste because I did not find any option for customer care executive

Firoz Alam

• Te
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - Customer service
    mashreqbank.ae

Standing in Dubai mall branch, as we speak, for an hour exactly, waiting for my number to be called. Just had to withdraw some money, the number TT has not been called since I've been here. Will close the account.

• Du
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Mashreq Bank - SMB account
    mashreqbank.com

Mashreq is the bank with the worst customer services I've ever experienced. Had to wait over two hours before I finally could give a copy of the updated trade license, which was not possible to upload via their online banking system. Will definitely switch to another business bank shortly.

• Ku
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Mashreq - Pay Protect Deactivation / Cancellation of Pay Protect

M/s Mashreq,

I would like to request from your good side to deactivate my Pay Protect as I could no longer pay it and I don't want it. It making more headache for me as an additional payment monthly in my statement.

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Mashreq - Call center agent name sarah
    United Arab Emirates

Today on 07/02/2016 I call to call center to know my installment on convienent cash but instead of providing me the proper information agent banged the phone on my face which I know Mashreq doesn't keep or train this kind of agents... I had call from land-line 04-7027900/ 04-6029910 ...