Maruti Wagon R / irresponsible dealing from the dealer

1 India Review updated:

Sir,
am vinod residing at kollam, and am owning a wagon r, which has been purchased from popular vehicles and services ltd, kollam outlet. and I had given my car for service only with popular from the very first time (it can be checked thru their service history) last time when I gave my vehicle for periodic check up I came to know that my cars battery has been replaced by them and instesd of my battery they have fitted a dead battery. when I went and asked there they are talking very carelessly and they told me to do as u want, and the service executive is also saying that he is helpless and can do nothing. but when I tried to contact the service manager they did'nt allow me to contact the service manager. my vehicle number is kl 2 y 3583. please do me the needful as early as possible, hope you do the same.

Vi

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2007

Hey why dont u get in touch with maruthi regional head? their details and number will be on the service book.
    For me a similar thing happened with my bajaj pulsar wherein i just called up bajaj headquarters and complaint straight to them. within no time the service centre guy was on my feet.

• Yo
      27th of Feb, 2008

Maruti Dealer are Big Thief.

I suggest you and every body to take video/picture of your vehicle before giving it to workshop.It will work.With this you can naked them.

• Ta
      19th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I booked WagonR Lxi through your dealer Jamkesh automobiles some ten days ago. The salesman of the company had given me the assurance that the vehicle will be delivered to me within ten days. And now when i make calls to them they seem to play hide and seek with me and just now one of their officials told me that it will still take them 15 days. You tel me for heaven's sake is it in this way that you dupe your customers. I am a university teacher in Kmr univesity and do my duty efficientlybecause the conscience is alive in me. I donot know whether it is alive in your teammates. But my sincere suggestion to you is that you should deliver the vehicle to your customers oin time you have promised, otherwise your company will lose its reputation and will certainly go to dogs one day. I am sure that if you morally upright in your dealings, you will definitely lash out at the people of Jamkesh Automibiles, Hyderpora for causing this unnecessary dealy and thus disturbing me.
    Thanking you.