Maruti Udyog / problem on purchase!
As I have booked a Maruti Alto Car from Dealer Dewars Council Road Kolkata on 24/08/07 under the exchange scheme of the Company. The Sales man named Partha Chandra took the booking amount and assured me the color I choosed is ready so it would take 4 to 5 days. In the meantime on 28/08/07 they took my old car and told me that it's required for invoicing and I would be without car for one day. So I did as per his instruction. But till date they couldn't be able to give me the new car and for the last few days this sales man was also not attending. Everyday they say you would get the car on the next day. This Partha Chandra is also a fraud, and he had made false documentations. In issued the Invoice dated 31/08/07 where he mentioned Booking date is also 31/08/07, but I had with me the Order Booking Form duly signed by me and Partha, and also the acceptance of receiving Cheque dated 24/08/07. I think this documentation is totally illegal. And what I am suffering without Car for the last ten days which is very much expensive. This type of Sales persons are representing a Company of reliability. The company must take action against the dealer and the person concern.
More Maruti Udyog Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-