Maruti True Value / false commitments

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a car from Maruti True value of Aurangabad. At the time of sale of the car they promised me for the best car (ALTO VX). So Purchased the car from them as they did 120 checks (All the checks are Fake. Just introduced for Advertising) on the vehicle. But in actually I found the vehicle is in a very poor condition. All wheels bearings need to change. Steering rack need to replaced and many more... like power windows stops working in between... They made false commitments and sold a car to me!!!

I hate the Maruti now and will not suggest friends to go for any Maruti product. As their sales team gives me a lot off commitment and actuality they sold the very bad condition vehicle.

Comments

• Pr
      8th of Feb, 2010

Sudeep,

I agree to you 1000%. Same thing happened to me. I bought a baleno from Mohan Motors (True value) Kolkata, and what i found was they have not washed the vehicle properly 120 check is a distant dream.

True value commitment is 5000% flase. Trust me i am not exaggerating.

One week after buying i gave my car for fist servicing, to my surprise it did not have gearoil, it did not have proper engine oil level it did not stop here only. All bolts underneah was lose which was making nose. When asked the people why it happened the were shameless enough to say "we did not check that".

Before the delivery - I had rejected the car for four time because it was not properly done.

You can imaging the kind of car condition they came to deliver with.

With my experience i can tell you true (at least Mohan Motors in Kolkata) does not check even one point before delivery.

If anyone is thing of buying car from Mohan's please reconsider your decision.

• Ud
      10th of May, 2010

Udayveer,
    I had purchased a A-STAR VXI from TR SAWHNEY MOTORS SEC-18 ROHINI DELHI. The car is in the good conditin but there is a need to change the side mirror and left door handle.They told me that sir on your 1st service we change them as free because it is under true value gurrantee but after 2 months they dnt do that.

• Im
      10th of Sep, 2011

The true value dept & the personal in the dept are absolute ###s. Maruti to aquant new customer buy the old car of their in low price. & then under sell the same sub-standard product in the market to innocent customer on high value. But they forget that the amt of Rs they earn my cheating the customer is ultimetly backing firing in the terms of market stand. At new cars section also the cheatablity & wrong committments are on high rise. Maruti is already lossing grounds to HYUNDAI, NISSAN, VW. In long term race this dominent behavoiur of them. Will back fire as you have seen in the recent past with the corruption in all sector. Goverment has to step in to the automobile sector correction too.

9th of Jan, 2013

I am writing this feedback out of sheer frustration due to the business attitude and behavior of Mohan Motors sales persons. Mohan motor sold me a used car last Saturday (5th Jan, 2013) with N number of committments and the car did not even start on the very next day. After calling Mohan Motors personnel at least 7-8 times, a mechanic from Mohan Motors examined the battery and suggested an immidiate replacement of the battery, where I have to bear the cost. This is a pathetic approach towards business where they claimed of a fully serviced car and the battery is completely drained out right on the first day. And as I have already paid my check, the burden is on my head now. I would give 0/ 10 to Mohan Motors used car service where they are just cheating the customer like this.