Complaints & Reviews

Maruthi True Valuename is not changed

This is to bring the unexpected and unbelievable behavior, attitude of avg, maruthi true value, kottayam kerala. I sold out my 800 ac car (kl.3c. 8523) on 15th february 2010 to true value showroom.
They committed to change the name of the owner within 3 business days from the date of the sale. when on 19th february'2010, they sold the vehicle to another person with out changing the name. that person again sold out the vehicle to another person, for the last 10 months I have been doing the follow up for changing the name, and the true value people misguided me earlier that they changed the name,. but when I inquired the rto office the name of the owner is not changed, now the true value people saying that the vehicle had an accident and so they are unable to change.

This is a very serious concern. please look into the matter.
Maruti is a company of a repute and I still holds vehicles from maruti udyog ltd and I am shocked to see where the company is heading to.

Please help me in getting the name changed, at the earliest.

Kindly reply at as soon as possible and contact me on +91 [protected]

Regards
Biju jacob george
Kottaparambil house
Velloor post pampady
Kottayam
Kerala

Maruti True Valuenot ready to buy maruti cars even in good condition

I have really bad experience with Maruti True Value. Now i feel that they are not at all reliable people. I bought Baleno 2006 model from them last month in very good condition. Now i am planning to sell it as i am getting a car of my friend. I contacted Gulzar and Stan Motars to sell this car and they said we will not buy this car as market is not good and Baleno is in very less demand... I still remember when Maruti True value came to my house to sell this car and saying that sir this is very good car in terms of performance, resale and when you would like to sell then contact to any True value. They would buy it happily... Now it is rediculious that ppl of Maruti true value are changing their words... I feel that they are not at all good in customer dealing.

[protected]

Maruti True Valueoriginal parts are missing

Dealer Rani Motors Shillong Code 8501
      sir,
      i recently purchased one maruti 800 2009 model of september 2009
      from maruti true value outlet ms rani motors shillong code 8501 the
      vechile had run only 12, 000k.m. i had taken delivery of the vechile
      in good faith as it was from a maruti dealer. after two days i noticed all
      the five rims and tyres are about 4 years old and the original rims and
      tyres have been re-placed .this is the true value you are offering to your
      customers. i have paid an amount of rs 1, 60000- and is feeling cheated
      now. long live maruti true value
      mrs l.nongbah
      shillong
      [protected]

Auto - Hitech / Kolkata, Maruti True Value Shopcheck tyres, battery of maruti true value car

Don't buy maruti true value car from auto-hitech, tiljala, kolkata.They cheated me by giving resole tyers of very bad condition & old, below quality battery.Both tyers & battery has to be changed within two months after purchasing true value maruti car from auto-hitech, kolkata.

• Ni
            Nilay Barat Aug 04, 2018

Yes, Please no body should buy at least Old Cars from Auto High-Tech.Trick of their sales is to show you a good conditioned car with moderate price and if you take little time to decide then they inform you that the car has been sold and you can choice any other car which you have not liked earlier.

No body can take instant decision at the time of purchasing old cars and that is the catch point.

Please Please go with any knowledgeable person to buy the car and book instantly with keeping all photographs and record their sales personnels commitments so that you can take them to Consumer Court if they fail to meet the commitments.

I really disgusted with their behaviour and take oath if they offer me a car in future I will not accept that.

Nilay Barat
            B.P.Township
            04.08.2018

Maruti True Valuefalse commitments

I have purchased a car from Maruti True value of Aurangabad. At the time of sale of the car they promised me for the best car (ALTO VX). So Purchased the car from them as they did 120 checks (All the checks are Fake. Just introduced for Advertising) on the vehicle. But in actually I found the vehicle is in a very poor condition. All wheels bearings need to change. Steering rack need to replaced and many more... like power windows stops working in between... They made false commitments and sold a car to me!!!

I hate the Maruti now and will not suggest friends to go for any Maruti product. As their sales team gives me a lot off commitment and actuality they sold the very bad condition vehicle.

• Pr
              Praveen_Singh Feb 08, 2010

Sudeep,

I agree to you 1000%. Same thing happened to me. I bought a baleno from Mohan Motors (True value) Kolkata, and what i found was they have not washed the vehicle properly 120 check is a distant dream.

True value commitment is 5000% flase. Trust me i am not exaggerating.

One week after buying i gave my car for fist servicing, to my surprise it did not have gearoil, it did not have proper engine oil level it did not stop here only. All bolts underneah was lose which was making nose. When asked the people why it happened the were shameless enough to say "we did not check that".

Before the delivery - I had rejected the car for four time because it was not properly done.

You can imaging the kind of car condition they came to deliver with.

With my experience i can tell you true (at least Mohan Motors in Kolkata) does not check even one point before delivery.

If anyone is thing of buying car from Mohan's please reconsider your decision.

• Ud
              udayveer May 10, 2010

Udayveer,
              I had purchased a A-STAR VXI from TR SAWHNEY MOTORS SEC-18 ROHINI DELHI. The car is in the good conditin but there is a need to change the side mirror and left door handle.They told me that sir on your 1st service we change them as free because it is under true value gurrantee but after 2 months they dnt do that.

• Im
              Imran Pawane Sep 10, 2011

The true value dept & the personal in the dept are absolute ###s. Maruti to aquant new customer buy the old car of their in low price. & then under sell the same sub-standard product in the market to innocent customer on high value. But they forget that the amt of Rs they earn my cheating the customer is ultimetly backing firing in the terms of market stand. At new cars section also the cheatablity & wrong committments are on high rise. Maruti is already lossing grounds to HYUNDAI, NISSAN, VW. In long term race this dominent behavoiur of them. Will back fire as you have seen in the recent past with the corruption in all sector. Goverment has to step in to the automobile sector correction too.

Sayantan Majumdar Jan 09, 2013

I am writing this feedback out of sheer frustration due to the business attitude and behavior of Mohan Motors sales persons. Mohan motor sold me a used car last Saturday (5th Jan, 2013) with N number of committments and the car did not even start on the very next day. After calling Mohan Motors personnel at least 7-8 times, a mechanic from Mohan Motors examined the battery and suggested an immidiate replacement of the battery, where I have to bear the cost. This is a pathetic approach towards business where they claimed of a fully serviced car and the battery is completely drained out right on the first day. And as I have already paid my check, the burden is on my head now. I would give 0/ 10 to Mohan Motors used car service where they are just cheating the customer like this.

Maruti True Valuecheated!

I purchased a maruti 800 from true value of maruti in march 2007 from Competent Automobiles, after 3 months it started giving problem, the problem was in AC. When i took it to the workshop of competent automobiles, they said that this AC is not factory fitted and was installed afterwards, but while buying that car i was told that this is a factory fitted AC car, and those people refused to help us by saying that it is not covered under warranty. Maruti has cheated us, don't trust on Maruti True Value.

• Ha
                harish Dec 21, 2007

I have experienced the same. I have brought a maruti 800 from RNS motors bangalore. They claim the car is refurbished. It is not true , everytime u take vechicle for servcing u get to know nothing has been done, they report problems in incremental fashion first service - third service during warranty they repair at the owners cost.

• Mo
                moncy Mar 28, 2012

me too brought one swift dezire from popular kottayam the worst agency who opened there true value showroom only for business without any customer care & don't know how to treat a customer after the sales, the worst, one of the worst agency of maruthy treating the customers as dogs never never i will buy one maruthy again.

Maruti True Valuepathetic customer service & vagueness

This is a formal complaint against the kind of mental & physical harassments, I received while trying to purchase a true value car.

I simply can't understand why the bank is ready to finance easily for a new car, but asks hell lot of docs while going for a true value car. Even, if the bank is a partner of that showroom. It simply means that even the partners of true value are not sure about the quality of true value cars. Then how can Maruti expects its customers to be loyal enough?

Further if the bank is asking for the documents, it must state it at one go. To ask for furnishing the docs in parts have harassed me both mentally & physically for almost two weeks, that too despite booking the car in advance. If such is the credibility of Maruti True value, I would like to request everybody else planning to purchase true value cars to rather go for new cars. True value cars are simply not reliable and credible as per its partner's and my understanding.

I booked a car on 14th June 2007 from Alianz Automobiles, Safdarjang Enclave, Delhi. It was an Alto of July 2004, not that old either.

I financed through Kotak Mahindra Bank, which they claimed to be their partner. I submitted all the documents they needed.

Thereafter they kept on asking for documents in parts apart from the one I already submitted. Further I called up almost 25-40 times in this 1 week rather than themselves calling me to update my status. Their customer service was something, which I could rate 1 on a 10 point scale.

Finally, they suggested me that I should rather go for a new car, as getting financed for it is easier.

I would like to say that in that case, Maruti should obviously think of shutting down its true value division. Because, even its partners are not relying on its credibility.

Me as an experienced customer will never ever suggest anyone to buy a car from True value or even Maruti for that matter.

Further, I would spread across this message to as many people as possible, so that they should also not fall in the trap.

• Ra
                  Rajat Dey Sarkar Sep 10, 2007

Thanks a lot. Actually I was planning to buy an old car from Maruti True Value Shop. But after reading this I will obviously not do so.

Thanks again.

• Ka
                  Kashef ziad Feb 02, 2008

Thank you very much for posting this article , U have saved me from blowing money on buying a true value car . Probably now i will wait and not buy a maruti only . Hope Tata doesnot disappoint. your letter has really left me opposed to Maruti I was planning for a Wagon R used from true value Or a 800 new now i dont want a Maruti , its better i buy Nano Luxury rather than maruti.

• Ka
                  kajal Mar 10, 2008

thanx alot 4 information bt can u please suggest where to look for a reliable source of purchasing a new car

• Am
                  amit Dec 04, 2008

thanks guys ... i think everyone should open up now and react to things a lot quicker. the attitude should change otherwise situations would soon get worse... i will not leave these guys and i will spread this like fire ... if you guys get some more bad experiences then please post them in detail.

• Wi
                  wise guy raj Jul 16, 2009

I totally agree with you as i have also had a bad experience with maruti true value. I went there 1 month back to sell my alto 2007 model just at maruti's face value. I thought it is better to deal with a trusted brand than to deal with a Carwalah or Dalal.

But, my experience with DD Motor Mayapuri was not better as i have personally visited thrice for valuation only and every time i received a new rate and the employee was actually bargaining with me. I mean how could you claim hassale free experience or peace of mind.

Maruti better shut down there true value shops otherwise it will directly affect its brand image in long run.

• Sr
                  Srijesh Sep 29, 2009

As per my friends suggestion, I was about to go in for a true Value car and was searching for True value dealers in Navi Mumbai.It was by accident that i went through all the harrowing experiences of true value customers.The price of true value second hand cars almost match a new car the difference being quite marginal.The information was quite useful and now i have made up my mind for other options.I thank the customers for sharing their experience which is also a way to warn others from being cheated.

Maruti True Value — true value is not true!

If you are planning to buy a car in true value please check everything (price, Car condition (mechanic, body...