Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara / manufacturing defect in the car
Complaint of maruti suzuki grand vitara suv car with date wise fact:
On 19th august 2007, I purchased a pearl white color maruti suzuki grand vitara suv (Reg no: mh-04 / db-6725) car from fort point automotivies pvt ltd, mahalaxmi, mumbai. While taking the delivery of the car there were two problems. First the alignment of the car was not proper. The car used to steer automatically towards the left side when the steering wheel is left free. Secondly, there was lot of vibration and cabin noise in the car. As if some loose parts are there inside the cabin. I informed the dealer on that day itself. I was assured that the problem was minor and would be rectified soon.
On 21st august, the car was given for check up. But the problem was not solved and I was told that problem would be solved during the 1st free service after completion on 1000 kms.
On 28th august, the car was given for first service. But even after keeping the car for 3 days the problem could not be rectified.
On 3rd september I wrote to maruti udyog limited at firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioned in detail about the problem.
On 9th september I again reminded maruti udyog limited about the problem.
On 17th september I gave a written complaint to fort point automotive.
On 24th september their works manager mr. Keith d`souza called me saying they have to change some part relating to the suspension of the car and the parts would arrive in a weeks time. After that the car will be perfectly fine.
On 15th october the car was again serviced and kept for two days (Attachment no.3). During this service they said that the noise was coming from the ac piping, and the same had to be insulated. But even after changing the parts the alignment problem, the cabin noise and vibration noise is still there.
On 17th october again I gave them a written complaint and personally talked to the managing director mr. Sundeep bafna, to which they replied saying they need 15-20 days time to come to a conclusive solution to the problem.
After all this finally I filed a case against maruti udyog ltd and fort point automotives pvt ltd. And now I am awaiting justice...
Now almost 6 months have passed and the maruti guys have not yet submitted a written statement to the court. Just see the irresponsibility of these people...
Lets see where the truth takes this case...
More Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-