Maruti Service By (Sarathy Dealer) Kollam / bad service

1 India Review updated:

my car wagon r duo which was given for free service returned with puctered tire and the tube separeated from the tyre

they did not even bother to repair the car after 2 days .

The dealer is sarathy auto cars .kollam

Comments

• Ha
      16th of Sep, 2008

Known for bad service

16th of Sep, 2008

Never buy Cars from Sarathy

• Vi
      30th of Sep, 2009

The Sarathy Autos ini Thiruvalla also same. There is no responsibility for any staff there. They are working only for salary and not ready to serve and provide good customer service. When I baught one new Maruthi from them they took additional 2500 from me telliing that they will give free maintanance for extra two years. But even in the company warrenty they are not ready to free service my car. Always they are taking charges for service. I never propose any of my friends to go to Sarathy Autos for any new purchase.

• Ha
      24th of Mar, 2011

Sarathy Kollam Maruti car dealer staffs of accounts and cashier very bad dealing. I paid Rs. 271000 for an Alto car they provide me the invoice for only Rs. 261000. Unfortunately I checked the invoice in my home found the Rs.10000 difference then I contact them they refused to return the mony or the invocie for Rs.271000. If any innocent people work there it is very good for customers and the company.

24th of Oct, 2011

It is about Sarathy, kollam's service...Their Dealing was good. But they didn't inform when is the next service.Most problem am suffering is I lost the mileage.Before service I got a mileage of 18 km and more.Now it is 13 km something only.Surprisingly in the last service I changed air filter, oil filter, oil etc.When I had given the vehicle for service on sep 27 the mileage was 18. After service in the evening it decreased to13. What a service !!!

1st of Dec, 2011

Not a sarathy sarvice center . it is Truevally, one mr. abhilash and other one Mr.subbin is a sales ex:they cheat me before one month. i exange with my alto car with a maruthi swifft LXI they get the prize 3.10000 rs.but the car totaly dameged . when i call them they didinot any answer .aslo they get some commision also . is the truevally exicuteves are very very bad. i have to go to complaint the manager.and medias.

• Ni
      20th of Dec, 2015

on 20/12/15 i had given my alto 800 for service and washing in Thiruvalla Sarathy service centre. After washing body of car there is still black dots of dirts on the body and also in the glass. After that when i checked i had noticed a scratch on the front glass of my car. I thought sarathy is best and there service of washing car it is very very very poor. After i called in sarathy thiruvalla they said that let them check and i am not satisfied in there washing process. It's very very very bad and poor performance