Maruti / fraud and scam

1 India Review updated:

My wagon R br 1 c 7780 under extended warranty has ignition problems. It is with karlo automobiles patna since 13.08.08. morning. Still they have not been able to rectify problem.

Ar

Comments

• Ha
      28th of Sep, 2008

Respected Sir, I am owner of Maruti Swift; can't say the proud owner of Maruti Suzuki. I love driving my car and appreciate the maruti suzuki technology. I learned driving on maruti and subsequently purchased Maruti Zen thereafter Maruti Swift. I wound say i am die hard fan of Maruti technology, style and its performance. I purchased my Maruti Suzuki swift from M/s Rohan Motors in sarita Vihar in New Delhi in the year 2005.I care a lot of my and duly get service time to time and its very close to my heart.

However, I am very disappointed with the Maruti Service Centre M/s Rohan Motors located in Badarpur New Delhi.I gave my car for the first service at the service centre;when i reached to pick the car i found that the driving side rear door was dented. I called the service manager col.Qurashi and he accepted it and told me to get the door re- painted, but i refused and left the matter.

However, Last week i gave my car for repair of bumpers(front and back) and lower potion of the door(left hand side).After confirming i went to pick the car and found bumpers 're painted as told to him but lower potion was not and bonnet was painted which was neither told nor discussed with Mr.Sagar.After complaining he accepted his fault then also left the matter and asked me to come after 2 days.Todays again when i went to pick the car, i was astonished to see my car front glass was broken two of the driving sides were painted without my knowledge and permission, i was shocked to see and was very dishearten, the originality of the car has lost, Just to get the benefit from Insurance company. Car is still at the badarpur service centre, for the last one week i am driving my wife's car. I purchased my car with my hard earn money and love my car. But they have totally spoiled my car for their on benefit. They don't deserve to have service centre wherein they just look how to harass the customer and make money. As of now, I am at a loss as to where I stand in the scope of things. ”. Other than creating a negative impression about Maruti Suzuki, in our mind, this incident has also raised doubts, as to the service of the company, and its dealers as a whole.
    I request you, to kindly consider my case, and help in restoring our faith in Maruti Suzuki and to get me the justice.

This letter is more of a plea to prevent such unethical practices in future by your Dealers.

We sincerely hope that you’ll pay heed to our appeal.

Warm Regards