Marshalls / check denied
Your company "Certegy" denied my check today at Marshall's in the amount of $26.50. As a loyal customer, that has shopped with this company for-ever! I was both embarassed and never recieved my merchandise!! I was embarrased to return to the store. By the way, I work for the company in which the check was drawn. As a result, I recieved NO help from your customer service! Certegy could not explain to me the reason my check was denied, other than persisting on telling me about "security measures." Was your company not the reason that customers accounts were comprimised? So, is this your way of making up for your own mistakes? YOUR company is the reason hackers got the accounts in the first place, so now valued customers, such as myself, must suffer?? I think your company is not effecient and are a waste of an american service!! What a way to treat customers! Judging on your complaints, I'm not the only person that has been treated so horribly!
p.s. Obviously Mr. Lee Kennedy, your president, name given by: Monica #4740...hasn't been reviewing the complaints made by customers.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls - im complaining about an employee accusing me from stealing
- Marshalls - no signature required for purchase over 50$
- Marshalls - Pointless
- Marshalls - a men's half-zip perry ellis long-sleeved sweater
- Marshalls - rochester, nh marshalls