Marshalls / check denied

1 Stone Mountain, GA, United States Review updated:

Your company "Certegy" denied my check today at Marshall's in the amount of $26.50. As a loyal customer, that has shopped with this company for-ever! I was both embarassed and never recieved my merchandise!! I was embarrased to return to the store. By the way, I work for the company in which the check was drawn. As a result, I recieved NO help from your customer service! Certegy could not explain to me the reason my check was denied, other than persisting on telling me about "security measures." Was your company not the reason that customers accounts were comprimised? So, is this your way of making up for your own mistakes? YOUR company is the reason hackers got the accounts in the first place, so now valued customers, such as myself, must suffer?? I think your company is not effecient and are a waste of an american service!! What a way to treat customers! Judging on your complaints, I'm not the only person that has been treated so horribly!

p.s. Obviously Mr. Lee Kennedy, your president, name given by: Monica #4740...hasn't been reviewing the complaints made by customers.

Ja

Comments

Sa
  14th of Aug, 2009

your checky checky no goody woody and you are pissed you didnt get your merchandise? you no likey likey then go steal, i mean shop some where else. it's not like marshall's will miss your business that your checks can cover anyway.

loser

Ny
  9th of Jan, 2011

you cant call yourself a shoppr if you have no money to buy the items hahah you suck