Marshalls In Destin / lude and provocative language

4477 Commons444Destin, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-650-6782
While shopping in the store, I overheard two employees discussing their sex lives in explicit details while "tagging" the clothes in the children's section. One employee was going on about how he would like to perform sexual acts on the female employee and the female employee went on to say that she was viewed as a "goodie doo" when she had in fact had sex with her former boss. It was a revolting discussion and was offensive to myself and my two boys who were shoping with me. Their were other parents around that area, and the two just carried on as if it wasn't a problem. I will never shop at the store again because of their vile mouths. I was utterly disgusted by such conduct in a department store that holds brand names.

Comments

Ge
  4th of Apr, 2008
I would like to not only support your text but agree with it. I have visited that store before and have overheard the employees as well as the perceived management engaging in inappropiate conversations regarding personal matters (that should not be aired). They ought to be ashamed of theirselves, yet they haven't the decency to stop. Hopefully people will recognize that it is rude and no one wants to know about what goes on behind closed doors. Seriously!!!
Jo
  1st of Mar, 2014
AnnMarie, based on your other reviews, I highly doubt that this even happened. Maybe it was the voices in your head.

Marshalls Logo Marshalls