Marshalls In Destin / lude and provocative language
While shopping in the store, I overheard two employees discussing their sex lives in explicit details while "tagging" the clothes in the children's section. One employee was going on about how he would like to perform sexual acts on the female employee and the female employee went on to say that she was viewed as a "goodie doo" when she had in fact had sex with her former boss. It was a revolting discussion and was offensive to myself and my two boys who were shoping with me. Their were other parents around that area, and the two just carried on as if it wasn't a problem. I will never shop at the store again because of their vile mouths. I was utterly disgusted by such conduct in a department store that holds brand names.
More Marshalls In Destin Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - any item of clothing like cut off shorts and sleeve shirts etc.
- Marshalls - return
- Marshalls - hiring and store manager at the keizer oregon location
- Marshalls - im complaining about an employee accusing me from stealing
- Marshalls - no signature required for purchase over 50$