Marshalls Department Store - Mount Prospect, IL / manager refused to help
2 days ago my wallet was lost or stolen. I was going out of the Marshals store when I found out my wallet was missing. I went back to the store, looked everywhere, even in the garbage cans, in case somebody threw it away, but nothing. I asked the store manager to check the cameras and follow me around the store and see if somebody stole it. She rudely refused. Said it is my responsibility to take care of my stuff. I do not want them to take care of my purse. I just want to be sure if it was stolen.
More Marshalls Department Store - Mount Prospect, IL Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - customer service
- Marshalls - returns
- Marshalls - I was accused of shoplifting after making my purchased and showing my receipt at the door.
- Marshalls - a pair of timberland boots
- Marshalls - customer service complaint and price