Marriott Vacation Holiday Week / ripoff
We bought an holiday home 2007 with Marriott vacation club when we went to France on holiday. The did not inform us that the maintenance fee was as high as over a thousand dollars per year. They also took a loan in our name with Barclays finance without informing us. We were informed that marriott will give the loan but later discovered that the loan was taken from Barclays. We carried on paying the loan back until 2011 when we could not continue as a result of some financial difficulty. We then contacted Marriott 2011 to request that they sell off the week in-order for us to pay back the loan which they refused to do and then suddenly in 2012 they decided to revoke the holiday because we couldn't keep up with the maintenance fee and left us to pay off the loan from our pocket.
When I contacted them again today I was told that they have now sold the week to someone else, this means they have sold the week twice and rip us off. We are now left with no holiday week and a loan of £15, 000 which is distressing. Please help look into this.
More Marriott Vacation Holiday Week Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott Hotel - anybuddy give me chet
- SpringHill Suites Houston Pearland - springhill suites
- Marriott International - it department
- [Resolved] Marriott International - racial discrimination experience in your renaissance pattaya hotel
- Marriott Courtyard - abuse after you get hurt doing the job
- Marriott International - southfield marriott in detroit, michigan