Marriott Vacation Club International (Singapore) / insufficient options leading to forfeited usage
* Been a member since 2006 and was one of the very first few adopters. Initially a good experience managing to book nice hotels, was upgraded at times, bookings just a couple of weeks in advance and there was availability.
* Now things have changed. More members have been added but no proportional increase in apartments available. Insufficient holiday apartments lead to:
1. No availability in your home country even when trying to book 6 months in advance!!!
2. Inability to provide requested holiday slot (Christmas and school holidays)
3. Sneaky tactics asking you to pay extra to convert to points in another rewards scheme to get the apartment
4. Team Leaders and Managers unwilling to provide reasonable solutions, telling you to go for holidays when there is availability (off peak season) and not when you want to take holidays.
Bottom line is STAY AWAY FROM MARRIOTT VACATION CLUB INTERNATIONAL (MVCI).
Feel free to contact me to get more information.: Andrew.Kam.Wei.Ming@gmail.com
More Marriott Vacation Club International (Singapore) Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott Rewards - no credit for 3rd party bookings, surprise 
- Marriott International - items stolen and treatment in marriott
- Marriott International - telemarketing
- Marriott International - bad treatment
- Marriott International - hotel meridien etoile france
- Marriott International - recent hotel stay