Marriott International / lost of property in renaissance bangkok ratchaprasong hotel

1 Hong Kong

I am Wendy, a tourist from Hong Kong, staying at the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel from 23/12/2017 to 26/12/2017 to spend a wonderful Christmas vacation there. However, something miserable happened and totally destroyed my holiday mood.

When I checked out from the hotel on the 25/12/2017 morning to catch my flight back to Hong Kong at 08:50am. Once I get on the taxi, I discovered that I have lost a new eye shadow palette called "Nudy Brown" from Mistine. However, as I am rushing to the airport, so I decided to contact the manager once I back Hong Kong. When I contacted the assistant director via email, the director just stand firm that the housekeepers could not find the palette and just simply push the responsibility back to me! They are not enthusiastic to assist me to solve the problem. The palette is completed new and it can only be purchased from Thailand. Now I have lost that inside the hotel, all the staff could not provide me suitable assistance! This made me a terrible experience in Bangkok.

I have stayed in different Marriott Group hotels around the globe, the one in Bangkok is completely terrible. In hotel's industry, there is a common saying "Customers come first", however, the hotel does not demonstrate a suitable attitude to customer. Though the palette just costs around 199 Baht, but it can only be purchased in Thailand, I really love it so much! So, I strongly criticized on the dishonesty and misbehavior on the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel. Once again, "Thank you" so much for the miserable experience on my boxing day!

Please contact me as soon as possible by email: wendychan0821@gmail.com