Mango Airlines / FlyMango — zero customer service
I was booked on a flight on Sunday 30 April to Cape Town at 7 PM. I arrived at the check-in counter at 18:15 PM and was told that the flight was finalized already and I could not get onto that flight. How could the flight have been finalized when my ticket was pre-booked and I have not checked in?????????? Boarding has not even taken place and they refused to check me in on that flight. I had to go to the ticket counter to get another flight and pay an additional R600 for a flight the following day only. I am a frequent flyer and it was the first time I have made use of Mango...what a disgrace!!! I will never make use of them again...not even if they should be the only airline with available seats.
Due to unforeseen circumstances I have been late for a few flights on other airlines, and never experienced anything like this.
I had to get to Cape Town the Sunday evening, but because Mango only care about people's money without providing customer service, I was forced to book a flight for the following morning. While trying to book the next flight, both the manager and stuff at the ticket counter were so unfriendly and miserable, I cancelled the flight and went elsewhere, where I got a flight for the same evening.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all