Mango Airlines / FlyMango / pilfering from baggage
I flew from CT to OR on flight JE 154 on 06/06/18.
Bags were late at OR and I needed to drive 4hrs to my destination when I collected my bag I noticed my lock was at the bottom of the bag and not at the top.
At my destination I noticed that one of the zip rings was broken. I opened my bag to find a shambles inside cigarettes stolen and somebody elses after shave in my bag.
This is extremely concerning as I fortunately never had any other valuables in my bag but what happens next time.
Theft is unacceptable and this is a violation of my privacy. No I did not report at airport immediately as you could not notice it until closer inspection. I need to know what Mango and ACSA are going to do about this!
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all