Mango Airlines / FlyMango / passenger making cell phone call as plane touches down
I was booked to fly from Cape Town to Durban on Mango Airlines JE368 on the 22 September 2017 at 20:30. All was well until the plane was pushed back ready for take-off, when a passenger seated at seat 10C deliberately ignored the air hostesses by not completely switching off his phone. At which point I asked if he did not hear the instruction to turn off his phone, again he just put the screen off. But this was not the worst of it, we where just about to touch down at King Shaka International Airport when the ultimate defiance and disregard for aviation rules transpired. Just as the wheels torched the tarmac he made a cellphone call to who ever was waiting for him on the Ground. The lady next to him in seat 10B could not believe what she had just witnessed. I brought the incident to the head cabin crew member and stated that Mango has the Passengers details and should really make an example of him as that is just irresponsible behaviour.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all