Mango Airlines (FlyMango) / je145 flight 21 dec to cape town delayed by 7 hrs

1 P.O. Box 1273 OR Tambo International Airport, Kempton Park, EkurhuleniOR Tambo International Airport Kempton Park Ekurhuleni, South Africa

Flight JE145 on 21st Dec 2015 scheduled to depart at 1:45 only departed at 7:45pm after passengers boarded at 3:15pm they waited 2 hours whilst the airline tried to fix the weather reader on the plane after 2:30minutes of waiting in the congested hot plane they waited a further 15minutes to refuel because apparently after not taking off they were out of fuel – I don’t know how. My husband and my 16 month old son along with other passengers were tired and frustrated. There after we were told we would board another plane which was scheduled to take us to Cape Town. This took even more time to get all luggage and airbus’s to take passengers to the next plane. It was our first holiday with my son and he was so upset by the end of the flight from being confined to the plane for 7 hours the poor child throw up. We reached Cape Town at 10:30pm in the night. I will never use Mango airlines again.

Ke