Mango Airlines / FlyMango / check in women, social media people and lack of interest
Three weeks ago, the check in lady asked me how far along was I, when my answer was Actually I am just that fat, she smirked to her colleagues and the three of them laughed. I was with my mother at the time. No apology was given and this is unacceptable. I then complained on Twitter, got promised to be contacted, a week went past, I queried again. I was promised again. Two weeks past and I queried again only to be asked for the same information again, which was already part of the requested private messages. I have in total dealt with 4 of their social media customer care people, and not a single one has delivered.
Does Mango just hire people who don't do their jobs, make fun of their customers, and what right, ever, does your staff have to ask a woman if she is pregnant? If i was I would have checked the I AM PREGNANT BOX when i ordered the ticket. And being laughed at, was the cherry on the top.
Mango doesn't care or bother.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all