Malaysia Airlinesworst inflight customer service

Hello, Flew from Mumbai to Ho chi Minh and return in Jan 2015 with onward flight on 19th Jan and return on 24th. The experience was really not pleasing. The onward journey was nothing much to write about, however on the return, the food served was terrible and the crew were really annoying and had least customer friendly skills. I has opted for Asian vegetarian meal option and from HCM to KLIA, was served a bread roll with vegetables inside. There was no sauce or seasoning, cheese or butter nothing. Just plain bread roll and raw vegetables inside. That cannot be called a sandwich. The entertainment system was not functional on my seat and I requested the crew to RESET the screen, which she refused and asked me to change my seat and check the entertainment system on other seats. That was very rude..The person serving juice( name Abdul/Latif) just shook his head in negative when I asked him for apple juice. He just showed me a glass of orange juice..Is this what you call MH hospitality??

Ra