Malaysia Airlines / service
We travelled through Malayasia airlines from Mumbai to Bali and had a very bad experience. The flight was extremely cold and we were not provided with blankets even on a 9 hour journey as there were only a few available. We also got no food even though we had paid and booked for a meal but by the time they got to our seats the meals were over and so were the soft drinks.
After such a long and uncomfortable journey we got out of the flight only to find out that our luggage was left behind at the Mumbai airport. The staff was very rude and uncooperative. They refused to give any kind of help or compensation. We saw another traveller travelling with Singapore airlines get compensated right in front of us. When asked why we could not get the same, we were told that the other traveller's flight ticket was more expensive. This is completely unreasonable and disrespectful. We had also paid the full amount for our tickets and were not travelling for free. The staff refused to acknowledge our needs and inconvenience or even come and have a conversation with us.
Very disappointed with the services and behaviour. Would not recommend Malayasia Airlines to anyone.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money