Malaysia Airlines / poor service on flight booking confirmation

Penang, Malaysia

Dear Sir,
I would like to file this compliance again the agent who was taking my call on 8-June (10.13pm) and her direct report manager. Her name is Luyi if I remember correctly.

I was calling to reopen my air ticket [protected]; [protected] & [protected] from Penang to Perth on 2/Jul - 9/Jul. I was provided the case # [protected] on the waiver I obtain to waive the penalty 100% on the child and 50% on 2 adults. Then I was given the reference number KVLSP, and being informed that the payment will proceed to charge to my credit card automatically after confirmation from the manager.

Today 13/Jun I call back to the service center again to double confirm if my flight ticket is being issued. The agent on call (Fatinah) inform me that the ticket still not being issued due to pending the approval code from the manager. It has been waiting for 5 days...!! I found this is unacceptable to have 5 days just for a approval code. I would like to understand what is the standard procedure of the time taken to obtain the approval code from a manager.

My worries is what if I have book my accommodation and transport and last minutes MAS airline inform me that the ticket not being issue.

Gi