Malaysia Airlines / no point of contact??? what if someone has an emergency??
Where on earth you people are?? Isnt it surreal? I have been trying to contact your Indian offices, but all invain.All the.contact number shared on the ticket and website are not contactable. Tried calling at your helpline no., that also says that working hours are 0800 hrs to 1700 hrs only. Are you located in any rural area, that no 24/hrs helpline is there, so that someone can contact in emergency?? Now Could anybody guide me in case I need to prepone my flight??
All the above experience has been so irritating. Please improve your accessibility.
Flight nos. MH 136 and MH 190 date 20-11-2018 from Adelaide to New Delhi
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money