Malaysia Airlines — luggage services
We travelled today from LGK to KL, and then to Colombo from KL. We didn't receive our luggages and we were informed from CMB airport that those will be delivered to my address tomorrow morning.
Ms. Weragoda Gamage Don Sanduni Suvimali,
We have 8 luggages and references were given as follows.
From the beginning of our journey we experienced so many inconvenient incidents. There were four adults and one kid on the 29th Apr a flight got cancelled and we faced a hard time. Now we haven't got the luggages. LGK to KL flight was delayed around 20 minutes which caused this scenario but should have given the priority for transit passenger luggages. This is really bad service from Malaysia airlines sad to say.
Updated by Sandu Weragoda, May 04, 2018
This is to provide you guys a picture of luggages which were not received yesterday.
Reference CMBH19917 and CMBH19918
I have marked the bags which we have with us in red circles. Other 8 bags we didn't receive.
Three black upright luggaes, 03
one dark greenish upright luggage, 01
one red upright luggage 01
Luis Vuitton traveling bag 01
dark blue NDB SRC travelling bag, 01
ash color JURA bag. 01
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money