Malaysia Airlines / lost baggage

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I flew from shanghai to darwin on 28 june but did not receive my suitcases until 2 july - 5 days later! I had to cancel several meetings because I literally had no suitable clothes to wear. The malaysia airlines rep did not offer any compensation nor could she answer my questions regarding compensation. Questions about the reasons for my undelivered bags or their location also went unanswered as I was handed off to another company, menzies aviation in darwin, & they could not provide any information either. This is just not good enough nor is it professional or secure for passengers to be separated from their luggage. What compensation are you going to offer me?

An
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

• Mr
      19th of Jan, 2015

Hi,
    We are writing in regards to a Lost baggage, which was lost by Malaysian airlines on 8/01/2015. We were flying from Malaysia to Sydney. Both of our Baggage was Lost and after 2 days I received by Bag but my wife's bag was never delivered to Us. Till 15th Of January Toll Dnata assumed that both of the Bags were delivered and case was closed for good, We were following up for every single day and then Malaysian airlines realised that they have delivered only one Bag and second Bag is still Missing, Since then Toll Dnata and every one involved in this process of finding the missing bag is being total unprofessional and not resolve this issue, Now, this is a case of negligence and we have lost our patience. w.

I will appreciate if you can kindly trace the bag at your earliest ease,

Regards