Malaysia Airlines / hold me in airport and ask me to pay my round trip ticket
I am a passenger of Malaysian Airline going to Kuala Lumpur January 24, 2009 I was abled to flight going to Kuala Lumpur. But when Im going back to the Philiipines last January 30 they hold me in the airport for the reason that i dont pay my round trip ticket. The staff of the airlines ask me to pay for my trip. How come before my departure to the Philippines I confirmed my ticket to their ticketing office and it was confirmed and paid? They force me to pay it if not i will be jailed. Because of my fears I was forced to pay for my ticket from Philippines flight to Kuala Lumpur. So much uncomfortable situation happend to me and fears manifested into my life...
Sir, I hope I can hear from you soon I need my complaint to be forwarded.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - malaysian airways charged £150 for a missed flight when the flight was 8 minutes late and baggage didn't come through in time for connecting flight
- Malaysia Airlines - cabin crew attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - services
- Malaysia Airlines - unethical behaviour, disappointing service during the flight, bad handling of the luggage
- Malaysia Airlines - reschedule timing