Malaysia Airlines / boarding gate staff misbehaviour
I am suresh prabhu jeevanandam travelling with my wife kalpana suresh prabhu from dps to lgk on 13/02/19. While boarding mh0714 when we were in the business class queue the boarding gate staff ms. Prima at economy boarding counter came and asked me if I am travelling on business class and when I told yes still she again told me that this queue is for business class.
She didn't ask anybody else in the queue but me. Her beahviour has hurt me very much and I got too much upset. I am making this complaint so that she doesn't behave like this to any other customer particularly another fellow indian. She has to change her mind set that indians won't travel on business class and let her feel sorry for such behaviour.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money