Malaysia Airlinesbaggage

R Nov 22, 2017

This is Roopa Chourasya passenger of Malayasian Airlines. I boarded flight from Hyderabad, India to Manila, Philippines on 10th Nov at 12:15 AM IST and landed at Manila Airport at 12:15 PM Manila Time. Upon landing I did not receive my baggage and then I approached to baggage claim department to check about my whereabouts. Upon checking my baggage was not transferred and was expected to arrive in the next flight. I was asked to give my details and was given a copy of PIR (Copy attached), also here is the refernce num - 28428 for the baggage delay.

After several phone calls for 2 whole day, I received my baggage on 11th Nov at 10:30 PM MNL time. During the telephonic conversation with Princess and May (stationed at Manila Airport) kept on asking for more time to deliver the baggage and also they said I am entitled for 60 USD reimbursement which I can claim at the Malaysian Airlines office upon departure date i.e. 21st Nov.

On 21st Nov around 10:00 AM I went to Malaysian Airlines office and spoke to Aamir at the reception desk about the issue, he said that Manila office does not have petty cash in hand so I can claim it upon arriving at Hyderabad Airport. Also, he confirmed that Hyderabad office has already been communicated about the issue.

I arrived at Hyderabad Airport on 22nd Nov at 12:00 AM and reached out to Hyderabad Malaysian Airlines office but they claimed that no one has intimidated them about the issue and in return asked me to send an email to you.

I need this sorted asap and want the money to be credited to my bank account.