[Resolved] Makemytrip.com / refund not processed

Hyderabad, India

Refund not processed against PNR: T7ZVHP, booking Id NF7901052185994

I have been chasing up with MMT's customer care since May 1, 2015 for my refund processing but no luck yet.

I got a ticket booked for Hyd-Indore sector for Aug 28th and then had to cancel it on the same day. As suggested by one of the MMT's executive, I got the ticket directly cancelled by the airlines directly and they processed full refund for this ticket on the same day. But since this ticket was booked through makemytrip (unfortunately), the refund was made to MMT and MMT was supposed to process the full refund to me. It's been more than 15 days I have been chasing up with its customer care via mails and calls but my refund hasn''t been processed yet.

I proactively obtained the full refund confirmation email from the airlines and shared the same with MMT to speed up the process but no luck. Their earlier commitment was to resolve this by May 15th and now they mailed me stating that I needed to wait till 26th.Kanak Darji is the person coordinating this issue from MMT's side.

I'm also trying to raise an escalation on this issue but failing as tool is as pathetic as MMT's customer care.Everytime I submit an escalation at 2nd level, it fails saying some technical error.

When can I expect a full refund for this booking please? Or please publish makemytrip's escalation metrics (email ids) so that I can contact the leadership directly and file a grievance.

• Resolution statement

• MakeMyTrip Customer Care's Response, May 19, 2015

Dear Mr. Jain

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, we have validated your case with our concerned team and found that in initially incorrect refund of INR 2024.00 was processed from our end on 2-May-15 with refund reference number# 512223348910 and on 15-May-15 refund of balance amount of Inr 2881.00 has now been initiated from our end and same should reflect in your account as per your bank processing cycle towards the original form of payment.

Assuring you best of our services.

Sh