[Resolved] MakeMyTripdon't use their service!

I booked a holiday trip for two via this website www.makemytrip.com. Unfortunately we had to cancel our booking because to do some serious reasons we were not able to go anywhere.
I contacted MakeMyTrip support service and after I explained everything they said that was not a problem to cancel and promised to do that within a couple of days. Several days later I contacted them again to ask how were things going and they said that they were still working on that. One week later they said the exact same thing and that moment I felt that something was terribly wrong! It was back in December when I contacted them for the first time and now it is already February and still nothing! This is a terrible company, do not use their service!

• Resolution statement

• MakeMyTrip Customer Care's Response, Feb 08, 2017

Dear Raje,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details:
    - Booking ID
    - Email address used at the time of booking
    We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care