Majicjack / ripoff

1 Apopka, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-403-4190

Every time I dial a number the call gets disconnected and I've tried everything the companies website suggests I do but still I have the same problem. Their website claims I can speak with someone live over the net, BOLOGNA, all I keep getting is a catch 21. No one to complain too but a regularly asked questions page. So here I sit a DISABLE person without a phone. I suggest you do your homework before you invest your hard earned money on this product.
P.S. I have been forced to buy a pay as you go cell phone. I could have used the money they conveniently removed from my pocket to pay for a real phone!!!

Comments

• Ms
      11th of Feb, 2009

You would be better off getting a cellphone through unicel (now verizone wireless) or At&t wireless called the lifeline program, ask about it. It is available to low-income or people who receive gov't assistance: foodstamps, medicaid. etc. Just ask about the Lifeline Program and phone. Sometimes they have free phones. Just pay activation fee, and the first month bill and every month your bill will typically be in the $20 - $30 range.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND ALL WHO READS THIS.