Mahindra / Manufuctering defects and other small problems not resolved

1 India Review updated:

I bought MahinDra XUV 500 from Sirsa, Haryana In Sep. 2012 which had manufacturing defect in breaks and gears along with Vibration in 2nd and 3rd gear. Lights could never be adjusted with engine making noise since first service. door handles are literally coming out and vibration of vehicle in neutral gear has started. Breaks are still noisy releasing so much carbon that I got stuck in between my Drive to Gurgaon on highway which I got cleaned up by local mechanic and could move ahead then. In hills breaks are almost nil and lights are also not adjustable . On persisted complaint to the dealer they tried but still the vehicle is in bad shape. Lights are not able to be adjusted. engine cannot be washed as dealer does not have pressure wash. Infotainment systems fails to read pen Drive and CD, and refreshing of infotainment system could not be done due to unavailability of technical person with dealer.
There are lot more small and big problems which are not rectified and no response from company yet. I want my Vehicle either changed or replaced with better vehicle as I am a salaried class person and have already put my five years salary inthis vehicle for purchase.
My adDress and phone no: is
Dr. Jagdeep Aggarwal, S/o Dr. Jagdish Rai Aggarwal
C/o Aggarwal Nursing Home, Rori gate, Jagdev Chowk, Sirsa- 125055, Haryana, (India)
Cell no:[protected]

Dr
Apr 24, 2013

Comments

• Ne
      12th of Jul, 2016

Sir i am a unsatisfied customer of M/S SAGAR AUTOMOBILE "INDORE". As im using Bolero Sle model 2015- Aug. my car engine was off automatically while i am driving. i was facing worst situation while driving my car, Im overtaking n suddenly engine was off that time. BREAK FAIL, STARING FAIL, everything off that time. i was like hope less n help less. But same how i was manage. Meter is not working properly, there is a leakage in my car RAINY water came inside in my car. 2nd gear not working properly and so on.
    But matter is that yes tardy i was park my car and unfortunately BREAK was not work that time, and car was HIT to the bike and then gate. By God grace no casualty happened. Now im afraid with this car. SAGAR automobile is not helping me. please suggest me what can i do. or else im going to " CONSUMER FORUM".