MagicJackcannot contact company

Product has never functioned properly. Cannot contact company. They say my password is incorrect. I ask for confirmation via e-mail. They send password. I attempt to enter my account, but password doesn't work. I upgraded my computer, and now they say magicjack won't work on my edition of Windows. I have XP, but they say I have NT. What is going on???

Comments

• Zo
      Jan 26, 2009

Same there, MagicJack is a MagicScam. There is noway to contact them! Their LiveChat just link you to their faq page again and again, no way to have any live person to explain your problem.

When I try to start my device (untill now I can't register), I receive an error message telling me that my version of windows doesn't support MagicCrap (I run Windows XP Pro), telling me that WinNT 5.1 was detected. Very frustrating. Be aware of this fake company.

• Dh
      Jul 06, 2009

Magicjack sucks, my stopped connecting after first year and will not reconnect. No one there can help me get it working.

• Dh
      Jul 06, 2009

Magicjack sucks after first year, it will not connect for use. No one in technical support will help and they will not refund my money I paid for my year of service either. They need to make it work before advertising how good the service is, I will only use my packet 8 digital phone service. It works great, if a problem they will fix it from the office or i will have to just reset it then works great.