magazinedealsnow.com / scam - avoid like the plague

On 7/26/10 I ordered Consumer Reports (8-14 weeks for delivery) which should have arrived no later than 11/5/10. Contacted magazinedealsnow.com on 11/16/10 regarding I never received my order. They blamed the clearinghouse (as usual) and would send an inquiry to same. They also advised it would take one or two weeks for a response. In addition, I had requested a refund if the magazine had not been processed which they totally ignored. Well it is now 01/20/11 and I have not heard from magazinedealsnow again. What kind of company sells a product and doesn't follow through with the clearinghouse to make sure your order was filled. They are worthless. Total weeks wasted 27 - DON'T GET SCREWED !! DON'T USE THEM !! I emailed them again today, but I doubt the outcome will be favorable.

Comments

• Ho
      28th of Aug, 2010
    magazinedealsnow.com - registration
    Kansas

Even though I was leary of placing an order through magazinedealsnow.com after reading the reviews, I registered after trying to place an order. The only thing that comes up now is a phone number to call the company. Why can't I just place my order?