Macy's / customer service is horrendous!
1. I purchased two phones on sale at Macy's (still over $100). Neither phone holds a charge, and I am certain they put them on sale to pass the problem onto their customers rather than send defective items back to the manufacturer (Southwestern Bell).
2. I get my Macy's bills online. Through some confusion, I accessed a bill on the day it was due; therefore, my electronic payment was late. Macy's immediately tacked on a late charge and other charges.
3. I called Macy's to ask them to take these charges off. I never pay bills late, and I know that good companies who care about customer service let their good customers slide now and then. I was surprised, then, when Macy's said they'd take off only part of the extra charges.
4. They didn't.
5. When I attempted to reach them AGAIN to take off the charge, it was HELL getting through to talk to a live person. When I finally reached some arrogant guy with an English accent, he INTERROGATED me about why my payment was late (this was no longer the issue -- the issue was that Macy's didn't do what it promised -- he failed to apologize for MY inconvenience). After my interrogation and him agreeing to take off the charge, this little XXM&*!!! said to me, "I advise you to be more careful with your bill paying in the future." WHAT?!?!?
6. When I called to report this twirp, I believe they gave him the phone and he pretended to be his own supervisor. He was very dry and said (yawwwwn), "I'm sorry about that." Silence.
7. When I attempted to report the twirp via online complaint form, Macy's would not accept the complaint.
Simple: They don't want to handle customer problems. They don't want to hear it. They think they're too successful to bother with "us."
I am DONE with this store, this credit card, and this sorry customer service. There are plenty of other places to shop. No one needs this.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - customer service - cancelled order without notification
- Macy's - macys american express 
- Macy's - damaged property during delivery
- Macy's - customer service in the philippines
- Macy's - versace sunglasses very unhappy with macy's customer service